Emergency Treasurer Election
It’s Outing Club elections season! No matter how much experience you have or how long you’ve been in the club, we strongly encourage anyone with passion to run for a leadership position! Please reach out to the president at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
With our current Treasurer moving on to be one of our two VP Trips for next year, Hoofer Outing needs a new treasurer! No accounting or finance experience is required, however excel knowledge is preferred. Please be assured that the previous treasurer will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this position!
A year as HOC treasurer will give you experience building a budget, working with financial statements, and being fiscally responsible.
For more details, please click here for the position description.
Also, please contact the former Treasurer (Julia Pletta) at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
How to Run
- Fill out this form
- Please include any experience you have with excel or any kind of finance.
- Participate in online candidate forum
- You will give a short platform on who you are and why you are running
- Club members and president will be allowed to ask a few questions
- More details to come
- Members will vote online
- Accept or decline offer
- Respond to an email sent by the president
- Results announced to club, onboarding process starts, position turnover
Marketing Chair and Social Chair Openings!
Hoofer Outing currently has two vacancies on the Executive Board, Marketing chair and Social chair!
The process for these two positions is different from that of Treasurer. Applications for these positions will be reviewed and voted on by the Executive Board, not by the entire club.